Facility Management integrates people, place and process within an existing environment with intent of improving the quality of life of people and the productivity of the business.
This discipline is divided into two main areas:
Space & Infrastructure:
People & Organisation:
- Information and communication technology
- Human Resource
The concept of specialized Facility management in Delhi is gaining strong footholds in the Indian real estate sector. Its presence is mostly noticed in the commercial and residential segment. It helps the Business Partners and Society at large in building an eco-friendly and cleaner environment. The under privileged youths are extensively
trained under various clients by providing them job training, personality grooming and then providing them with employment opportunities. Most of companies of facility management in Delhi aims at providing total Facility Management Services for Industrial Houses, Manufacturing Companies, Shopping Malls and Multiplexes, Big residential complexes and Large Office Complexes. Presently these companies have more than 500 employees on its payroll catering to large & medium size companies all over Delhi-NCR, Northern and Eastern India. Few companies operate on PAN India basis too.
The following factors have made them unique and extra ordinary in their service delivery:
- Continuous improvement
- Commitment for quality service
- Continuous training to staff
- Customer satisfaction
- Time bound commitments
- High degree of professionalism
With the contribution of quality work, it helps its customers to focus on their core businesses thus, saving them time and money.The unique combination of systems, resources and qualities allows to bring the best Housekeeping and Facility Management Services all under one umbrella.
The following key factors make them the best
- More than 500 Strong and dedicated workforces.
- Managerial team of young, energetic & hardworking professionals.
- Following Standard Operating Procedures, Action plans, Instructions, Checklist, Feedback and Improvement Plans.
- Material Management & Logistic Team provides cost control methods and timely delivery of cleaning materials.
- Registration with ESIC, EPF, Service Tax, Income Tax & Labour Department.
- Strong Administrative Department for all statutory compliances.
- Separate HR function for Quality recruitment & training.
- Operations & Facility Management Team for monitoring and Execution of Projects.
- Furnished with latest cleaning machines & Eco-friendly chemicals.
- Licensed Pest Control Operator through our associate’s companies.
- Strong visibility in Delhi-NCR, Northern and Eastern India.
It is very difficult to figure out the top facility management companies in Delhi NCR because everyone is better than the best.
There are 7 benefits of facility maintenance software for business:
- Asset Tracking and Management. It’s challenging to keep track of business assets manually through spreadsheets.
- Well-organized Facility Management.
- Regular check for signs of wear
- Optimum utilization of space.
- Improved Productivity and Efficiency.
The Facility Management consists of multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety and competency by facilitating people, place, process and technology. Outsourcing facilities management to third-party provider, gives Facility Managers the ability to tap into a network of integrated facilities management professionals and resources.